What does a bookkeeper do?
- Provide correct tax basis reports for your tax professional
- Record post-tax adjustments
- Train you on how to correctly use QuickBooks Online
- Explain your reports in a way you can understand
- Show you where your money is and where your money went
- Review your reports on a regular basis
- Properly record your business transactions inside of QuickBooks Online
- Reconcile your accounts on a regular basis
How much does it cost?
We charge a flat-rate fee based on the number of accounts, transactions, and work involved in your business.
We would be happy to give you a quote after discussing your business and taking a look at your current books. Set up a meeting today!
How do I know if you are the right bookkeeper for me?
We can set up a virtual meeting to see if the services we offer will fit your needs. I would be happy to have a virtual meeting or phone call.
Why should you choose us?
We specialize in bookkeeping for online creators and service based businesses. We love working with:
- Digital product creators
- Course creators
- and more
What if I haven’t done anything ALL YEAR?
Bookkeepers call this QuickBooks clean up. We see this a lot around tax time.
For a flat fee, we can get your books all clean and up to date. We would be happy to give you a quote after discussing your business and taking a look at your current books. Set up a meeting today!